Allurez Review – Products, Services, Payment Options & More
Allurez is a well-known and reputable jeweler that sells certified diamonds, customized engagement rings, and many other precious accessories. They attracted a lot of customers and plenty of popularity due to their wide range of wedding ring designs, flexible financing options, and affordable prices.
This review will reveal everything you need to know about this fine jewelry vendor like their services, pros, cons, products, payment options, and more. So, stick around!
What Is Allurez? The Company’s Brief History
Allurez is a jewelry vendor that was launched in 2010. Raphi, the company’s founder, has the goal of making the entire experience of shopping for an engagement ring or any other type of precious accessory special once more.
First, he researched the entire industry, during which he discovered that most stores were selling poor quality products sourced from outside the United States.
His next step was to create the Allurez brand that would enable the customer to purchase gemstones, diamonds or a single loose diamond directly from the source. Therefore, he took care of his business by hiring the best salespeople and bridal jewelry designers out there.
Through this process, Raphi succeeded to revolutionize the client’s overall shopping experience by providing very good quality items at affordable prices.
Moreover, Allurez stands for so much more than just simple wedding band. They also sell bracelets and necklaces with a unique and honest sentimental value. Since its launch, the jeweler gained a lot of popularity and it became a household name. In fact, it is one of the biggest brands of jewelry in all of the US. Even well-known publications such as Cosmopolitan have featured Allurez.
Allurez Review – What Products Do They Sell? Services and Features
In terms of quality, Allurez markets some of the best jewelry on the market that features unique designs and amazing craftsmanship.
All the diamonds sold by Allurez are conflict-free precious stones. Moreover, the company supports 100% ethically-sourced jewelry business trades. Every product you will find here is authentic and every diamond is certified by reputable laboratories such as the GIA, IGI, EGL, and AGS.
There are several different categories of products that clients can choose from. For instance, this jewelry store offers a pretty large selection of engagement rings with pre-set designs. You can purchase those on the spot without being able to modify their setting or appearance. This is quite convenient if you aren’t a picky buyer but, on the other hand, it doesn’t allow you to customize the product.
However, there’s another section available on the site that tells you what steps to take in order to create a ring exactly the way you want it. With Allurez, it is very easy to personalize your own jewelry by simply choosing your preferred style or even submitting a specific design that you would like to receive in case you don’t find the right ring appearance on the company’s website.
Most of the vendor’s clients stated they were totally satisfied with the products they received. Allurez also provides free insured domestic shipping for all their clients on all orders. There’s a 30-day exchange or refund policy as well as a one-year free warranty regardless of the jewelry piece you choose to buy.
Besides wedding bands and engagement rings, you can also buy other jewelry branded Allurez, like pendants, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches, and even watches. Furthermore, you can opt for other gemstones instead of diamonds: sapphires, emeralds, rubies, topazes, morganites, etc.
Finally, Allurez also specializes in selling storage options that will help you keep your precious items safe. From jewelry boxes to safe deposit boxes, there’s nothing you can’t find on this jeweler’s website.
Allurez Services and Product Types
- Three stone;
- Turquoise; etc.
- Gift wrapping;
- Gift card;
- Gold exchange;
- Diamond certification.
Help and Support
- Education center;
- Contact via email, live chat, and phone;
- Order tracking.
Shipping and Warranty
- Free shipping;
- 30-day return policy;
- Money-back guarantee;
- Insured shipping;
- Limited warranty;
- Next day shipping; etc.
Allurez Review – Payment Options and Customer Service
The company accepts the following payment alternatives:
- Credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover;
- Wire transfers;
- Amazon checkout;
- Money orders.
If you choose to cover the cost through wire transfer, you will get a discount of 1.5% due to the fact that this is the simplest way of payment.
Furthermore, wire transfers help you avoid any potential shipment delay. Allurez also applies a layaway plan. In this case, the client covers 20% of the total cost upfront. Afterward, he or she must pay the remaining sum within 90 days. Still, if you want to purchase or reserve an engagement ring, you must pay the price of the center stone.
With Allurez, you can also opt for the financing program that the company provides through Affirm. There, you can opt for one of their three available installment plans based on period: three or six months, or one year. Down payment varies based on the client’s creditworthiness.
It is very easy to contact the vendor’s customer support team members through one of their possible options: live chat, email, or phone. On their online platform, you will also find an entire FAQ section full of useful details regarding product certifications, returns, payment, sizing, ordering, shipping, and more.
Another way to get in touch with one of their customer service employees is through the company’s social media pages. They are present on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+.
Allurez Review – the Product Return Process
The company’s return policy is a very simple one. All you have to do is go through every single step that’s mentioned below:
- Send an email or contact the customer support department via phone and let them know that you want to return the product. Then, you will receive an RMA number which stands for the return authorization number. You must include this number in the invoice you got from the company when you purchased the jewelry. No returns are accepted without the RMA number;
- Place the item you would like to send back in a safe package or a special envelope together with the invoice, all the initial packaging elements, and other collateral material. It is best to avoid writing the word jewelry on the envelope, due to safety reasons;
- Make sure to get and keep a tracking confirmation code for your order because it helps you insure your package;
- Once the returned product arrives at Allurez jewelers, the company’s quality assurance employees will assess and review the jewelry. The refund is then issued within 7 working days since the product’s arrival.
Allurez Review – Pros and Cons
- Great customer support service;
- Wide range of payment options;
- Large selection of products, engagement rings, and other accessories;
- There’s a money-back guarantee;
- The company offers loyalty programs and gift cards;
- The online presence is widely spread on multiple social media channels;
- Free shipping policies;
- Plenty of positive customer feedback;
- Free return policies
- Limited one-year warranty with the possibility to extend it for an extra fee;
- Some items on the website are missing detailed images. Those products only feature stone illustrations
Allurez Review – Main Alternatives
- Blue Nile – in terms of convenience, affordable prices, and customization, Blue Nile is an amazing jewelry vendor. This company has won a couple of industry awards. Even though I was able to find a few negative comments about their products’ quality and the store’s customer support, most of Blue Nile clients are satisfied with the jeweler’s services;
- Helzberg Diamonds – this is a highly reputable jeweler with over 100 years of history and experience in the diamond rings industry. Helzberg Diamonds is all about finesse, quality, and sophistication. All the company’s products are made by talented designers so, you should expect higher price tags;
- Enso Rings – this is a very interesting alternative for those of you who’re nonconformists and would enjoy wearing unconventional wedding bands. Enso Rings manufactures products made of silicone as a safer and more practical option that could replace metal rings;
- Vancaro – if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on jewelry, then Vancaro might be the perfect choice for you. There, you will find affordable items and unique engagement ring styles. Some say that the quality of these accessories is a bit questionable but they remain decent products that many people like;
- Verragio – with Verragio, you will never get bored when it comes to picking the perfect engagement ring due to their vast selection of models and designs. From traditional to vintage and even more modern or minimalistic styles, the company’s website provides options for every taste.
Allurez Review – Final Thoughts
Allurez, although a very good option for those who want to buy high quality fine jewelry, isn’t the perfect vendor. It has its advantages and downsides. On one hand, they feature a wide variety of items, from precious stones to accessories and jewelry boxes. Moreover, they offer multiple payment options, free shipping, etc.
On the other hand, this jeweler has a pretty basic return policy and a limited one-year warranty. The second aspect represents a pretty important disadvantage, considering that most of Allurez’s competitors offer lifetime warranties. It’s true, however, that any client can choose to extend the standard warranty period but he or she would have to cover an extra fee.
All in all, Allurez is a decent diamond jeweler store but, if they want to keep gaining more clients, they should improve a thing or two.
- Where To Get The Best Asscher Cut With Tapered Baguette Diamonds
- Agape Diamonds Review: Should You Shop Here?
- Ritani Review : A-Z Ritani Diamonds Evaluation
- Helzberg Diamonds Review : A Reputable Jeweler?
Answer: Yes, the company provides military discounts. You can read more about this benefit on their website. There, you will see that Allurez is a proud supporter of all those who serves or served in the military forces. Military people will receive a 5% discount on all the company’s items, from wedding bands and engagement rings to earrings, and more.
Answer: The short answer is yes, the company does offer free shipping. To find out the longer and more detailed version, you must enter on Allurez’s website because there’s a pretty complex shipping policy based on your location and other factors like handling time, your chosen courier, shipping upgrades, etc.
For instance, clients will get free shipping overnight through USPS as long as their order exceeds $1,000. The same order value to achieve a free shipping perk applies to Canada and all the other countries.
Answer: Yes, the jeweler offers both free exchanges and returns. With the risk of repeating myself, I must say that, again, you must visit their website to find out more regarding this topic. One thing’s for sure, though! With Allurez, returns are made easy.
Simply put, if you’re not happy with the product you received, you can return it within 30 days but it must be in its original condition. Still, clients cannot return engraved or other customized products.
Answer: Yes, Allurez allows its clients to pay for their products via PayPal. Besides this payment option, you can also cover the cost via wire transfer, credit card, and more.
Answer: Yes! The company offers regular promo or discount codes. In 2019, the vendor provided its customers with over 48,000 coupon codes.
Answer: For them, security is essential and they take it very seriously. Therefore, all your personal details and credit card information are protected through encryption. The vendor uses top-notch security technology. Their most common tools are server authentication and data encryption.